Register for the 2016
Apple Cider Century here!
To show love our riders we are offering a free all-you-can eat breakfast to anyone who registers this February!
The Apple Cider Century in Three Oaks, Michigan is a bicycle tour of over 5,000 cyclists annually riding through the countryside and towns of Southwest Michigan. Casual to expert riders enjoy the food, sights and sounds and camaraderie of fall cycling.
- Question? Call toll free: 1-888-877-2068
- Find out about the ACC schedule of events
- Download the ACC mail/fax application
- Map of the Three Oaks area
- Map of the Berrien Co. area
- Backroads Bikeway Maps and Info
- For a list of accommodations please click here or call the Harbor Country Chamber of Commerce at 269-469-5409.