Join us for the 2015 Apple Cider Century ride on September 27th!
Registration is only $40! Last week to get a free ride day breakfast if you register during the month of February! You can also fax or mail in the application.
The Apple Cider Century in Three Oaks, Michigan hosts over 5,500 cyclists annually riding through the countryside and towns of Southwest Michigan. Casual to expert riders enjoy the food, sights and sounds and camaraderie of fall cycling.
- Question? Call toll free: 1-888-877-2068
- Find out about the ACC schedule of events
- Download the ACC mail/fax application
- Download the ACC brochure
- Map of the Three Oaks area
- Map of the Berrien Co. area
- Backroads Bikeway Maps and Info
- For a list of accommodations please click here or call the Harbor Country Chamber of Commerce at 269-469-5409.